Dec 16, 2006

Friday's Feast #2

Appetizer
What was your first job with a paycheck?

When I was sixteen. I worked at a small pizza/pasta joint in the strip mall that had just opened next door to my subdivision in our small town. I was a cook/cashier/general slave.

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?

Without being cliche and saying "Chad, my freshman year of college", because honestly, you don't want to hear that story - I'll say the cross necklace my stepfather gave me at my baptism when I was thirteen. He died when I was seventeen, a few days before my high school graduation, and I wish every day I still had that necklace.

Salad
What was the best Christmas present you ever recieved?

Getting to go down and "re-meet" my future in-laws (at the time) Christmas Day, 2004. We left around 10 pm the night before, and got there around noon the 25th.

Main Course
Tell about a "favorite hang out" place for you and your friends when you were high school.

YOUTH GROUP! Haha, as silly as it sounds, our church was everyone's favorite place to be, and it still is. I'd love to go back and see everyone, and plan to when I go back for a visit.

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.

My hubby when he's trying to sweet-talk me into something. He gets this annoyingly cute look on his face, and I can't deny him whatever he's asking for!

No comments:

Image hosting by  TinyPic