Oct 31, 2006

make it right for you, sleeping beauty

I'm better now that I've slept. Got to spend a couple minutes with the hubby this morning, him rushing around trying to find the phone and his shoes, and me barely awake, watching him with one eye open and a blanket of exhaustion. He's so much more charming in the mornings than I; at least he can be civil. I loathe mornings, and wish they would be outlawed.

The planned activities for myself today include:
  • Laundry
  • Dishes
  • Unraveling the current knitting project and starting over, yet again
  • Finding a good "how-to" crochet video online, since I'm a dunce at it
  • Returning all those terribly procrastinated phone calls to some very irritated friends
  • Calling around to businesses in town for the hubby and his uncle's business
  • Internet-haunting -sigh-

Such an interesting day, oui? That's what I thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to see a couple of new posts today! Please let me know if you find any useful crochet resources online. I am a dunce at it myself. It's one of the few crafts I can't seem to handle very easily!!

And I am praying for you and your home life. I can relate to having it rough and falling into behaviors that are, well, probably less than healthy. And sometimes it makes me question myself and wonder what is wrong with me.

Happy Halloween!!

Image hosting by  TinyPic